CRM helps to understand the needs and requirements of each and every customer. Basically it’s a business strategy for optimizing customer’s interaction. It’s a best tool for providing end to end support to their customers. SAP CRM can help an organization to stay connected to customers. This way organization can achieve customer expectations with the types of services and products that he or she actually needs. SAP CRM is one of the parts of SAP business suite. It can implement customized business processes, integrate to other SAP and non-SAP systems, and help achieve CRM strategies.
Features of SAP CRM –
- · It is a part of SAP Business Suite to manage customer relationship.
- · Discovering new customers and maintaining relation with other customers.
- · It supports all customer-focused business areas such as marketing, sales and service.
- · Selling products more effectively.
- · It is implemented for different customer interaction channels, such as Interaction Centre, Internet, and mobile clients.
- SAP CRM 7.0 released in 2009
- SAP CRM 6.0 released in 2007
- SAP CRM 5.0 released in 2006
Their training is also available, if you are interested in that. One of the best institutes who offer’s SAP SD Online Training, SAP MM Online Training at best possible prices. They are having expert staff, who teaches you and give one to one education. They are best in providing SAPFICO Online Training in Hyderabad, India.